We are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced Ecommerce Coordinator to join a highly reputable and expanding online and high street retail business. Our client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and talented individual to join their busy Ecommerce team. This person will be responsible for driving and leading Ecommerce business (UK E-Shop) to ensure sales, operations and functions align with the company's overall digital strategy. The successful candidate will be required to develop exciting Ecommerce initiatives and improve onsite customer experience and retention.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Drive and manage the Ecommerce platform within the UK facilitating the quick and efficient resolution of any errors.
- Responsible for driving and executing site optimisation projects in accordance with group digital strategy.
- Develop and manage stock, developing assortments and selections to suit the growing needs of the online store.
- Monitor advancements in Ecommerce for opportunities and innovative ideas to improve our customer's shopping experience.
- Ensure that all key pages of the UK E-shop are commercially strong and in accordance with brand guidelines.
- Monitor site performances and propose continuous improvements along with key metrics such as traffic, customer acquisition & retention, conversion, order value, returns and cancellations.
- Coordinate the weekly and seasonal product upload schedule ensuring that all products are correctly displayed onsite.
- Lead the product photography and design agencies to ensure output is consistent with the existing brand image
- Work effectively with key website 3rd party agencies
- Report on sales and web analytics on a weekly basis
- Reporting to the Marketing Manager (this role will work closely with Buying/Merchandising, Marketing, Customer Service, as well as other departments).
- Managing external market places
Skills and experience required:
- Proven experience in Ecommerce
- Prior use of CMS Systems such as Hybris, Magento, Shopify etc
- Technically proficient with proven experience in website optimisation
- Experience working with external agencies
- Analytically competent with proven experience using Web Analytics (Google Analytics etc)
- Competent Excel skills
- Experience in onsite conversion tools and UX
- Monday to Thursday 08:45 - 17:15
- Friday 08:45 - 16:30
- 1 hour for lunch each day
Salary and benefits:
- £26,000 to £30,000 dependent on experience
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays