An experienced Electrical Design Engineer is now urgently required to join an established and successful establishment, operating as a multi-disciplined engineering company providing total automation solutions to a wide range of industries.
As Electrical Design Engineer your Position, working either in a team or individually, would include typically but not limited to the following Roles and Responsibilities:
- Client liaison and interpreting clients' requirements to provide engineering and costed documented proposals where necessary
- Ensuring a project is fit-for-purpose and adheres to the project budget and schedule
- Ensuring all relevant safety objectives, legal requirements and designs for Control & LV Electrical Switchgear Panels and Cabling Installations
- Project control electrical engineering designs and supporting technical and commissioning services
The ideal candidate will process the following list of essential requirements:
- Process/Automation PLC/HMI Control Systems knowledge
- Safety Circuit Design
- Previous working knowledge of Eplan P8, however AutoCAD and AutoCAD electrical experience will also be reviewed
- Available to undertake travel when requires
- Valid UK driving licence
Salary and benefits:
- Circa £35,000
- 25 days holiday + stats, pension & health care
Based within the West Midlands this role is commutable from in around the following areas: Coventry, Birmingham, Solihull, Wolverhampton, Telford etc. and in return you can expect a salary of c£35k + excellent benefits.
All applications for this position must be eligible to live and work unrestricted in the UK - Vanilla Recruitment are unable to assist with the award of Visas of UK Work Permits at this time.