JOB TITLE: Electrical Design Engineer - Eplan & AutoCAD
SALARY: c£40k + 25 Days + Stats, Pension & Bupa
Vanilla Recruitment now requires an experienced Electrical Design Engineer to join our client, an established and successful multi-disciplined engineering company providing total automation solutions to a wide range of industries.
As Electrical Design Engineer your Position, working either in a team or individually, would include typically but not limited to the following Roles and Responsibilities:
- Client liaison and interpreting clients' requirements to provide engineering and costed documented proposals where necessary
- Ensuring a project is fit-for-purpose and adheres to the project budget and schedule
- Ensuring all relevant safety objectives, legal requirements and designs for Control & LV Electrical Switchgear Panels and Cabling Installations
- Project control electrical engineering designs and supporting technical and commissioning services
The ideal candidate will process the following list of essential requirements:
- PLC and HMI Control Systems knowledge
- Can take initial designs and work into a completed CAD drawing for build phase
- Electrical control panels design and Safety Circuit Design
- Previous working knowledge of Eplan P8, however AutoCAD and AutoCAD electrical experience will also be reviewed
- Available to undertake travel when requires
- Valid UK driving licence
- Be able to take initial designs and work into a completed CAD drawing for build phase
Based within the East Midlands this role is commutable from in around the following areas: Coventry, Birmingham, Solihull, Leicester, Loughborough, Rugby, Tamworth and surrounding areas, in return you can expect a salary of up to £40k + excellent benefits.
All applications for this position must be eligible to live and work unrestricted in the UK - Vanilla Recruitment are unable to assist with the award of Visas of UK Work Permits at this time.