A new and exciting position has become available. Are you looking for a busy and demanding role which will utilise your EA skills? Do you have excellent communication and organisational skills?
To actively participate in projects and initiatives within various departments whilst also providing administrative support services to the Chief Customer Officer (CCO) and the wider team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Undertake research and projects within the areas of customer services, customer experience and marketing, to include the drafting of presentations, reports and papers
- Represent the CCO either in their absence or as an initial point of contact at internal meetings (excluding ECO, ALCO and Board), at Steering meetings and by participating on projects
- Take and produce minutes for various committees as required, but most specifically for Customer and Product Committee
- Maintain diaries and arrange appointments for meetings, including travel arrangements, hotels, and venues, ensuring effective use of time and resources
- Maintain effective and efficient document management and filing systems including finance records (expenses and cost centre budgets), performance management processes plus holidays and absence management across the wider team
- Providing administrative support to the Chief Customer Officer and the wider customer services, customer experience, marketing and savings teams, as required
- Create bespoke and high-quality reports, documentation and correspondence on behalf of the CCO with minimal input
- Provide cover to support the other Directors in the absence of their own Assistant or Executive Assistant and to cover to the wider Executive Support team, as determined by the EA to the CEO / Office Manager
- Adhere to the Bank's brand and culture values, ensuring that all accountabilities are undertaken in accordance with the business policies and procedures, and good client outcomes form the basis of decisions made.
Skills and experience required:
- Strong PA /EA experience
- Project research experience
- Good typing skills with the ability to use your initiative and work independently
- Excellent understanding of MS Excel and numeracy, MS PowerPoint and strong MS Word skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy skills with excellent communication and the ability to prioritise workloads
- Adaptable and flexible
- Highly discreet
- Confident person
Salary and benefits:
- £30,000 + excellent benefits
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.