We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Sales Executive to join our client, a growing organisation within the packaging industry.
As part of a focused growth plan, our client is looking for a dynamic and motivated individual with a previous track record in both internal and external sales.
You will be responsible for contacting industrial type businesses including manufacturing and engineering companies, and warehousing, storage and logistics companies, to sell industrial packaging solutions to expand and grow business in the Milton Keynes, Luton and Hertford areas, and be commutable to spend two days working from the Corby site.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Working the full sales cycle from identifying prospects and cold calling, through to quoting and negotiating pricing, and generating and bringing on new business
- Identifying new leads and target clients, and pro-actively contacting
- Maintaining contact with potential clients and developing relationships through to sale
- Arranging and attending sales meetings and pitching to potential new clients
- Preparing proposals and negotiating pricing for larger opportunities
- Maintaining and growing strong relationships with existing customers, maximising contract growth
- Working to, and exceeding, set KPIs and sales targets, and reporting on activity
Skills and experience required:
- Proven track record in sales, from cold calling through to field sales
- Excellent negotiation skills and confident communicator
- Target driven and motivated by exceeding targets and making money
- Highly organised and strong attention to detail
- Confident, professional and approachable
- Ambitious, hardworking, enthusiastic and driven
- Full driving licence is essential as the role will involve travel to customer sites across Milton Keynes, Luton and Hertford
Salary and benefits:
- £25,000 - £30,000 basic
- Uncapped commission - Year 1 OTE potential £35,000 - £40,000
- Company car