We're delighted to be recruiting a Field Sales Representative on behalf of our client, a specialist supplier to the hospitality industry. The company have developed a market leading, innovative and cost saving system, and are proud to supply a portfolio of leading hotels, bars and pubs.
Due to expansion within their existing team, they are looking to recruit a driven, enthusiastic and confident individual with a strong and successful track record in business to business sales and cold calling.
The successful applicant will be a skilled salesperson with a talent for generating prosperous new business opportunities through their genuine passion for building rapport and growing relationships with potential customers. Working to meet and exceed monthly sales targets, you will enjoy an autonomous role mainly in the field but with a couple of days in the office per week, managing your own diary consisting of new business sales activity.
Joining a friendly and supportive team, you will be instrumental in making a valuable contribution to the ongoing success of this growing organisation. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for more than just a sales role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Manage the full sales cycle from cold calling prospects through to generating and bringing on new business
- Arrange and attend sales visits and pitch to potential new clients
- Fact finding and arranging to set up free trials for demonstrating the cost savings and benefits of the system
- Maintain contact with potential clients and develop relationships through to sale
- Handling incoming web enquiries from prospective customers
- Contacting existing clients and cross selling additional services offered by the company
- Achieving and exceeding monthly targets relating to the number of clients converted
- Ensuring that all activity is reported to the Sales Director
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive previous experience in a telemarketing, telesales or internal business development role which involved making a high volume of outbound calls to prospective business customers
- Experience in field sales within the hospitality sector is desirable
- Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to quickly establish rapport and promote your product offering in a clear, concise and friendly manner, both on the phone and face to face
- Motivated by working in a goal-driven and targeted environment and achieving results
- Demonstrates a self-motivated, resilient and above all positive approach
- A full driving licence is required for travel to client sites across the country
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday - 9am to 5pm
Salary and benefits:
- £20,000 + uncapped commission - OTE £32,000
- Use of company car for sales meetings
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.