JOB TITLE: Field Service Engineer
LOCATION: Leicestershire / Home Based
SALARY: c£35k + Company Car, Pension, Laptop, Phone, Expenses
Vanilla Recruitment is actively seeking an experienced Field Service Engineer to our client, a specialist in its field providing measurement solutions to Automotive and Aerospace companies. This is an opportunity to join an established and growing business, work with cutting edge technology and provide valuable service and calibration engineering skills to support its sales functions.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing company with a solid track record for success and development. As the company continues to grow in a very niche and specialist market, they are looking to expand their existing service offering with a new Field Service Engineer.
Key responsibilities of appointed Field Service Engineer;
Suitable candidates will ideally have gained experience working in a customer service facing role providing a high-quality level of on-site service.
- Provide on-site Service, Calibration, installation and commissioning of equipment
- Perform hands-on on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs.
- Perform in-house calibrations and repairs when necessary.
- Provide elevated level of support to external customers at their location.
- Provide on-site training to customers.
- Interface with cross functional work teams such as applications, customer support/services/sales and marketing.
- Develop and create service documentation when needed.
- Timely and professionally handle field service calls and issues arising from the field service visits.
- Timely complete and submit all require maintenance reports and calibration certificates.
As a growing, ambitious company, we will give you every opportunity to progress and to find your specialisms. These may be working with more technically advanced systems, carrying out bespoke applications design and development work and even sales demonstrations. There are also management roles, particularly with the planned growth of the company
Salary & Package:
Competitive Salary, Mileage allowance for use of own car, Company Vehicle available. Provision of company laptop, mobile phone, fully expensed travel, Full contribution pension, and 25 days' annual holiday including public holidays.
For more information, please contact Laura Niven-Kapp alternatively forward an updated copy of your CV and covering letter quoting the Job Reference.
All applications for this position must be eligible to live and work unrestricted in the UK - Vanilla Recruitment are unable to assist with the award of Visas of UK Work Permits at this time.