We're proud to be recruiting on behalf of a well-reputed local business who are currently seeking a Finance Assistant to join their friendly team.
The company is looking for applicants with excellent attention to detail, who enjoy working with and analysing numerical information. It's essential that you have a good understanding of Microsoft Excel, with a working knowledge of pivot tables and VLookups.
This is a new and varied position within the organisation, comprising of payroll and transactional accounting. However, as an interesting additional responsibility, you will also carry out the analysis of financial data.
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of working within a finance position
- Evidence of having carried out Payroll administration processes
- Good working knowledge of Sage 50
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, to include pivot tables and VLookups
- Excellent analytical skills, having worked comprehensively with financial data in previous roles
- Demonstrates outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm and Fridays 8.30am - 4.30pm (39.5 hours per week)
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £26,000 dependent upon experience
- 20 days annual holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Statutory pension
- On-site parking
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.