We are currently supporting the recruitment of a skilled and detail-focused Business Analyst for an innovative and forward-thinking Northamptonshire business. As an industry leader in e-commerce fulfilment services, the company is renowned for delivering a cutting-edge service via its award-winning and sector-specific software solutions.
By conducting intricate market opportunity evaluation and the careful analysis of product lines, the successful applicant will provide colleagues with a valuable insight into performance-related data, which in turn will inform strategical decision-making processes and secure the ongoing overall profitability of the business.
The role is based at a contemporary and fun office in Northampton, offering a bright and creative working environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Consolidating and analysing company data (products / services) considering company goals and financial standing
- Evaluation of market opportunities
- Preparation of business proposals
- Providing creative alternatives and recommendations to reduce costs and improve financial and non-financial performance
- Defining the original scope, and managing subsequent changes to the plan accordingly
- Undertaking process and functional efficiency reviews and provide recommendations for improvement
- Preparing financial reports with conclusions that can be used to implement more effective operational strategies
- Developing, collating and monitoring data quality metrics on current and new clients, current, new products and growth opportunities
- Construction and maintenance of live business reporting dashboards and metrics
- Developing financial models and conducting benchmarking
- Forecasting models for revenue changes and expenditure increases/decreases
- Ad-hoc business reporting
Skills and experience required:
- Strong technical and analytical skills are a must for this role along with a customer centric approach
- Clear, effective communication style, with the ability to manage key stakeholders
- Outstanding core business skills including influencing, stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Comfortable with risk and working with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and time management skills
- Ability to Interpret and translate business requirements
- Commercially aware, understanding and anticipating the needs of both operations and management
- Experience of MySQL database management system advantageous
Salary and benefits:
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Flexible working
- Healthcare plan
- Company laptop
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.