A Finance Business Partner is so much more than a reporting role associated with some positions in Finance. You need to be forward looking, adapt to changing landscapes and facilitate multi-layered reporting to a mix of internal departments.
The business we are looking to recruit for are an ongoing success story, with year on year growth from both a revenue and headcount perspective. This really is the chance to work with a business which is a little different from its competitors.
This is a commercial role demanding a different skillset from the traditional back office function, reporting and information are simply the tip of the iceberg - what really matters Is the value of the information you can provide and always maintaining a bigger picture view and commerciality.
As part of the role you will need to be able to justify, initiate and implement change.
What are we looking for:
- Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Soft skills - relationship building, negotiating and conflict resolution
- Experience of working with senior management teams to listen, inspire, challenge and interpret
- Open on industry, but you need to be able to demonstrate more than just technical accounting abilities
- The ability to respond rapidly to a variety of business needs
Salary and benefits:
- £45,000 + excellent benefits
- Pension scheme