A global business has highlighted the need to recruit a Finance Manager for their site in Peterborough to support the business through the next phase of growth.
The Finance Manager will play a pivotal role within the finance function to ensure the continued performance improvements and periodic management reporting. Timely and accurate reporting will be delivered to key stakeholders and acting as a business partner within the organisation.
This role is commutable from Corby, Kettering, Peterborough, Northampton, Oakham, Wellingborough and Leicester.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for preparation of budgets, accounts and quarterly forecasts for consolidation planning
- Take an active part in managing and developing the business, being an active member of the management team
- International cost centre management
- Year-end audit preparation
- Management of all periodic reporting packs - take the lead on management accounting reporting process
- Ensuring the controls within Finance are being followed
Skills and experience required:
- Educated to a Degree level and CIMA / ACCA qualified plus experience post-qualification
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Experience of operating in a global business with complex accounting processes
- Demonstrable ability to lead, challenge and influence both finance and non-finance stakeholders
- Strategic height as well as an ability and readiness to dig down into numbers when needed
- Hands-on and operational
- The ability to highlight commercial opportunities and risk
- A collaborative approach
Salary and benefits:
£40,000 - £45,000 DOE + full blue chip package