As Financial Systems Accountant, you will ensure the functional management of all finance systems and all interfaces operate effectively, to provide timely information to support business decision making.
You will have primary responsibility for working with the Financial Controller to integrate a new ERP system and support operational effectiveness across the globe.
You will analyse business needs, identify solutions, prepare realistic plans, work with consultancies to develop solutions, test, implement, document, troubleshoot and provide support to finance departments and the wider business. The work will involve significant time supporting preparation, training and go live in each location and providing ongoing support to all locations post go live.
What are we looking for:
- Part/ Qualified accountant - ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Experience within a large organisational structure
- SUN, As400, TM1 or SAP Knowledge
- Advanced Excel modelling skills
- Energetic Self-starter
- The ability to understand user requirements and produce bespoke design specifications
Salary and benefits:
- £45,000 + benefits
- Pension scheme