We have an exciting accountancy career opportunity working for an independent Practice based in Northampton. Our client embodies a high-performance culture and has a reputation built on quality.
As an aspirational finance professional, you will have gained a solid foundation working in an advisory business and you will ideally have a mixed exposure background covering both Audit and Accounts Preparation.
This is a career position and it will provide you with both the steps to move into senior management and get involved with business projects that will include restructuring and overseas accounting.
On top of this fantastic career opportunity you get free parking, lunch provided every day and an early finish on Fridays.
Skills and experience required:
- Practice experience is essential
- ACA or ACCA part, finalist or newly qualified ideally
- Drive and ambition - desire to progress is essential
- Desire to deliver value to clients
- Knowledge of Iris, Sage, Xero, Excel and Word would be advantageous but not essential
Salary and benefits:
- £30,000 - £40,000 dependent upon experience
- Flexible working hours (core 10am - 3pm) 37.5 hour working week
- Free lunch
- Free parking
- Private healthcare
- 25 days annual holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Performance related pay