Our client is currently looking for a full-time Export Sales Assistant on a 12-month contract, and due to the nature of the role and the support required, applicants should be immediately available.
Successful candidates will be self-motived, driven and passionate about delivering excellent customer service.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Arranging timely dispatch of all customer samples, to include ordering of samples from the warehouse or the Far East office.
- Obtaining relevant authorities and approvals as appropriate. Completion of associated administration and reporting procedures.
- Take receipt of sample orders.
- Accurate and timely completion of customer and in-house line forms e.g. stock reservations, purchase orders, product set up forms and critical path trackers.
- Tracking and chasing of art work job sheets and orders through to completion ensuring customer and internal deadlines are met and relevant parties are communicated with throughout the process.
- Assist in preparation for customer appointments as directed by the Export Sales Manager and completion of associated administration procedures.
- Maintaining efficient and up to date filing systems for ease of reference and auditing purposes.
- Assisting with International Trade Exhibitions as directed by the Export Sales Manager.
- Responding and, where appropriate, resolving customer enquiries under the direction of the Export Manager / Assistant.
- Liaison with the Far East team on items such as samples, outstanding orders, product information and providing customer feedback.
- General housekeeping duties, maintaining samples area, making refreshments, ensuring work is conducted in a clean, tidy and professional environment.
Skills and experience required:
- Must be immediately available
- A Level qualification or equivalent
- Adaptable and flexible
- Motivated individual
- Analytical and problem-solving ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Driven and proactive individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Literate/ numerate
- FLT Licences an advantage
- Worked with SAP or similar system
- Monday to Friday 09.00am - 17.00pm, 37.5 hours per week
Salary and benefits:
- £17,500 - £19,500
- 22 days annual holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Free car parking
- Pension 2 % contribution
- Death in service