We're proud to be helping an exceptional, industry-leading fashion brand find a skilled Graphic Designer to join their creative team.
Your work will be crucial to capturing the attention and imagination of customers, so we'd love to hear from talented applicants brimming with ideas, who can't wait to think of inspiring new ways to present the beautiful collections of this prestigious company both in print and online.
This exciting role offers a wonderful opportunity to work for an extremely well-reputed label with a rich heritage and a strong international presence.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Designing a wide variety of printed marketing materials, from brochures to instore POS to large format event graphics to packaging - displaying creativity while following strict technical specifications.
- Designing and creating digital assets for use across all social platforms, customer websites and e-mailers, both static and animated.
- Working simultaneously on multiple projects during peak seasons while keeping to tight deadlines.
- Putting together disparate elements of a project (such as images, branded visual elements and copy) into a coherent and cohesive design.
- Liaising with a number of internal and external contacts to identify and meet the goals of a brief, while still demonstrating creativity in every project.
Skills and experience required:
Along with providing an established portfolio which showcases an impressive variety of relevant work, the successful candidate will also meet the following role requirements:
- You'll have a qualification or degree in a relevant subject, such as Graphic Design.
- Excellent working knowledge of design software - Adobe Creative Suite. Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are all essential.
- If you have any experience of using AfterEffects too, that would be an advantage.
- For the day-to-day non-design elements of the role, you should have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge and understanding of photography retouching, the printing process and press passing would be desirable, but training can be provided if required.
- You'll have 1-2 years' experience of working in a similar graphic design or illustration role, either in-house or for an agency, and ideally within the fashion, beauty, home or health & lifestyle sectors.
- Excellent organisation skills are crucial, with the ability to multitask, prioritise and work to tight deadlines within peak periods.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- We'll be asking you to contribute fresh and innovative ideas, and will ideally be looking for someone with a keen interest in fashion who keeps themselves up to date with industry news and trends.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Thursday: 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Friday: 8.30am - 3.00pm
- £19,000 - £23,000