We are currently recruiting for a Graphic Designer to join an industry leading manufacturer who specialise in lingerie and bra-sized swimwear with a rich heritage, strong international presence and an impressive portfolio of brands.
The successful candidate will be working across a portfolio of brands. This role will involve the creation and art working of print, in-store and digital marketing materials to support the needs of a global lingerie and swimwear manufacturer.
The ideal candidate will be passionate, creative, and self-motivated, coupled with bags of energy and the ability
to pick things up quickly. It is essential that you have an excellent working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite, especially InDesign and Illustrator, and that you have a real attention to detail with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines. You should have excellent organisational and planning skills too.
The ideal candidate will have a relevant qualification such as Graphic Design and ideally one to two years experience either in-house or for an agency. They should be a real team player with a pro-active 'can do' attitude.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Design and artwork all manners of printed marketing materials, from brochures to in-store POS to large format event graphics to packaging - displaying creativity while following strict technical specifications.
- Design and create digital assets for use across our social platforms, customer websites and e-mailers, both static and animated.
- Work simultaneously on multiple projects during peak seasons while keeping to tight deadlines.
- Putting together disparate elements of a project (such as images, branded visual elements and copy) into a coherent and cohesive design.
- Liaising with a number of internal and external contacts to identify and meet the goals of a brief, while still demonstrating creativity in every project.
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite. Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop are essential. AfterEffects is desirable too but not essential.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Conversant with Windows PC working platform
- Excellent organisation skills and competence to self-management workload is essential, with the ability to multitask and work to tight deadlines within peak periods
- Attention to detail is a must
- To be able to contribute fresh and innovative ideas
- Knowledge and understanding of photography re-touching is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of the printing process and press passing experience is desirable but training can be provided
Hours of work:
- Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5pm
- Friday 8.30am - 3pm
Salary and benefits:
- £19,000 - £23,000 dependent on experience
- 25 days annual holiday, plus bank holidays
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.