We're proud to be supporting a well-established and extremely well-reputed regional legal practice with the recruitment of Head of Employment Law.
As a highly regarded employer, the business prides itself on recruiting talented, high-calibre individuals and offers excellent career development opportunities and the potential for progression to partnership level.
The successful applicant will enjoy working within a forward-thinking team committed to the provision of sound legal advice and innovative solutions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Leadership of the Employment Law division, with responsibility for handling both contentious and non-contentious work
- Handling all employment matters for clients of the practice, including the drafting of employment contracts and management of tribunal cases
- Relationship management of long-established existing clients
- Attending local and regional networking events
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified Employment Law solicitor with considerable experience in a senior capacity within a practice environment
- Strong evidence of client-facing experience where lasting professional relationships have been built and maintained
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional approachable and friendly manner
- Engaging presentations skills and an ability to deliver complex information with ease and clarity
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £Excellent, based on experience