We're proud to be supporting a well-established and extremely well-reputed regional legal practice with the recruitment of Head of Employment Law.
As a highly regarded employer, the business prides itself on recruiting talented, high-calibre individuals and offers excellent career development opportunities and the potential for progression to partnership level.
The successful applicant will enjoy working within a forward-thinking team committed to the provision of sound legal advice and innovative solutions.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Leadership of the Employment Law division, with responsibility for handling both contentious and non-contentious work
- Handling all employment matters for clients of the practice, including the drafting of employment contracts and management of tribunal cases
- Relationship management of long-established existing clients
- Attending local and regional networking events
Skills and experience required:
- Qualified Employment Law solicitor with considerable experience in a senior capacity within a practice environment
- Strong evidence of client-facing experience where lasting professional relationships have been built and maintained
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional approachable and friendly manner
- Engaging presentations skills and an ability to deliver complex information with ease and clarity
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £Excellent, based on experience
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.