We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Head of Internal global Sales / Operations to join a market leading specialist in their field.
We are looking for a strong leader with experience of driving strategy and managing an existing internal sales team to achieve and exceed team KPIs and revenue targets.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for creating and delivering the strategy to achieve sales targets and objectives
- To lead, motivate, manage and develop a team of 16 internal team members
- Lead the team to contribute towards the profitable growth of the business via the outbound regional sales teams
- Planning of sales strategies including sales incentives, target setting, performance reviews
- Analyse team performance and provide ongoing support and coaching to the team to encourage the overachievement of targets
- Responsible for resource planning
- Work in conjunction with other internal departments including
- To support the business development team in new business acquisition
Skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience of managing successful internal sales teams in an outbound calling environment
- Experience working within a B2B and manufacturing background
- Strong leader who can drive performance in a fast-paced environment
- Experience of recruitment, appraisals, training and development
- Data and performance analysis, KPI monitoring, etc.
- Good negotiation skills, commercial acumen and highly motivated
- Hands on / leads by example
- Excellent interpersonal skills
Salary and benefits:
- Circa £42k + benefits