We're currently recruiting for a talented HR Manager on behalf of a successful manufacturing brand based in Kettering, known as a well-reputed and innovative supplier to major companies globally.
As part of this extremely varied and interesting role, the successful applicant will coordinate and manage all of the HR and Training needs of the organisation, and will work with the Senior Management Team to develop and implement the HR strategy for the company.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Planning, developing and implementing HR strategies and policies
- Liaising with other departmental managers to understand any requirements for HR development and to identify opportunities to improve culture and communication across departments.
- Coordinating and managing all aspects of the recruitment and selection process
- Developing induction programmes for new employees
- Organising and standardising a range of administrative HR processes to collate records and documentation, as well as measuring and reporting on a range of HR issues
- Responsible for the time and attendance system
- Collating hours and personal information for payroll (outsourced)
- Providing support with all matters relating to complex Employee Relations
- Producing and presenting month end reports relating to employment information and trends
- Participation in Group HR meetings within the UK
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive proven experience of working in a standalone HR role, preferably within a manufacturing environment
- Evidence of having recruited for a wide range of employees, managing the process from job design to interviewing
- Ability to handle complex employee relations
- A strong and up-to-date working knowledge of employment law and forthcoming developments
- Demonstrable record of working at a strategic level within HR
- Able to analyse and present data in a meaningful and engaging manner
- IT Proficient and a confident user of MS Office, particularly Word, Excel and Outlook
- Effective and approachable communicator, with the ability to deal tactfully with difficult situations
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £38,000 - £45,000
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Free parking
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.