Are you an HR Manager with the skills, passion and vision to transform a business into a prime employment destination for the top talent in its industry? We are currently supporting the recruitment of an innovative HR Manager for a forward-thinking Northampton business.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a flair for creating and delivering progressive and effective human resource strategies that foster a motivating, supportive and productive working environment.
This exciting opportunity is based within a bright and creative contemporary working environment, with free parking and team lunches every month.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Creating and maintaining a progressive, performance-based culture and framework which recognises staff based on effort and skill, not just outcome
- Writing the HR strategy, including the HR Budget (headcount, training plan, recruitment and other HR costs) in collaboration with the CFO
- Developing recruitment processes which attract and select the best talent
- Implementing initiatives to develop, motivate and retain a skilled workforce, to secure the future success of the business
- Delivering leadership and management of the HR team
- Identifying L & D requirements within the business, and assisting in the creation of training plans and programmes
- Carrying out succession planning and contingency assessment to minimise business disruption
- Ensuring that the company is legally compliant in all HR matters
Skills and experience required:
- CIPD Level 7 is preferred, but an ability to demonstrate the equivalent calibre of knowledge and acumen through an expansive HR career to date will also be considered.
- At least 3 years of professional HR management experience within a Business Services, Customer Support, Call Centre or Technology Manufacturing environment
- Track record in making a difference to the development of people across a multi-functional business
- Evidence of effectively leading a productive and enterprising HR team
- A sound, thorough and up-to-date understanding of employment law
- Strong skills in data analysis, having produced management information reports in previous roles to assist with the development of a clear HR strategy
- Confident and proficient user of the MS Office suite, with an aptitude for quickly adjusting to new computer systems
- Effective, engaging and approachable communication style, both in writing and verbally.
- Passionate about the pursuit of improvement within the business, with examples of having changed and developed an organisation into becoming an employer of choice.
Salary and benefits:
- £40,000 - £50,000
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.