A superb opportunity has arisen for a HR Officer for a maternity cover contract locally.
This would suit a caring and compassionate individual who is keen to make a difference. You will be a pivotal member of the management team and enjoy responsibility and autonomy.
You will enjoy working as part of a team and interacting with all colleagues. It is imperative that you can multi task and be happy to take on a number of responsibilities that may vary from week to week, this is due to it being a small business.
Due to the requirements of the hiring organisation, applicants should be available for a nine month minimum contract to start in May.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Disciplinaries and terminations as necessary
- Return to work interviews
- Full staff Training
- Supervision of Office staff
- Responsible for overseeing smooth running of internal computer systems
- Liaising with contractors
- General supervision/management of staff
Skills and experience required:
- Approachable and personable
- Ability to interact well with management and team members
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge of HR law
- Dynamic and operational person
- Rigorous, accurate and good attention to detail
- Good attention to detail
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi task
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm (1 hour lunch)
Salary and benefits:
- 28 days annual holiday
- Onsite parking