We're proud to be working with an award-winning local company who are looking for an enterprising Key Account Manager to join their knowledgeable and resourceful sales team.
Through their provision of dedicated specialist account management, the company are extremely well-reputed in their industry and have developed several prestigious partnerships with a number of leading service providers.
The successful applicant will demonstrate a commitment to providing an outstanding customer experience, thereby building strong and lasting professional relationships, securing repeated business and delivering consistent sales growth.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Using a sound understanding of your customers' business needs to identifying and sell solutions, products and services, in order to achieve quarterly sale targets
- Recognising and progressing new sales opportunities within existing accounts
- Building relationships with prospective new clients from introductory call through to completion
- Building quality relationships with customers via both telephone account management and field visits to their businesses
- Ensuring that all customers with contractual agreements are taken through an effective renewal process prior to their airtime agreement / contract expiry date
- Analysing customer needs in order to identify solutions to any problems.
- Collating information from account and billing information to formulate a fast and effective customer solution
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience of sales account management within a telecommunications, utilities or services environment, with examples of meeting and exceeding targets
- Preferable proven track record of delivering B2B solutions, products or services for small to medium
- Commitment to building strong professional relationships, with evidence of consistently delivering customer satisfaction and securing repeated business in a previous role.
- Takes an analytical and problem-solving approach to identifying customer needs, with a natural ability to propose the ideal solution of benefit to the customer
- IT proficient, with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- A full, clean UK driving license
- Confident, results driven and able to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong communication, time management and organisational skills
Hours of work:
- 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday (40 hour working week)
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £28,000 basic salary + commission + bonus, overall OTE £40-£45k
- Company car or car allowance