We're delighted to be recruiting a full-time Legal Secretary on behalf of a well-reputed Leicester-based business specialising in Family Law.
The successful applicant will join a well-reputed team who pride themselves on providing sensitive, supportive and straightforward legal advice and assistance.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Undertaking a range of family law administration tasks and providing general clerical support to the team
- Audio-typing of documents and correspondence
- Answering telephone calls and assisting with enquiries, routing the caller to the relevant contact where required
- Greeting visitors to the office - general reception duties
- Processing and distributing post
- Opening, updating and closing files on the case management system
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience of providing secretarial or administrative support within a legal environment
- Experience of Family or Matrimonial Law would be an advantage
- Exemplary verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to produce grammatically accurate documents and correspondence in an appropriately professional style.
- Demonstrates a friendly and helpful manner, responding to enquiries from clients and colleagues with a positive, can-do approach
- Strong IT and typing skills, as a confident user of MS Office, particularly Outlook and Word
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £17,000 - £22,000
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.