We have an exciting opportunity to work for a successful and well-established company based in Leicester. We are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to work in their busy private client department.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 1-year experience working within a legal administration/secretary role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Typing, digital dictation, writing letters and preparing document
- Dealing with accounts procedures - eg billing, payment of cheques and CHAPS
- Correspondence and diary management
- Filing of legal documents
- General administration as required
- Compliance of files
- Book and arrange meetings
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum of 1-year experience working within a legal administration or secretarial role
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Competent with MS Office - Excel, Word and Outlook etc.
- Strong oral and written communication
- Work on own initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable
- Client focused
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £20,000 per annum - negotiable dependent on experience