A leading Practice require the skills and expertise of a Legal Secretary to join them and provide temporary assistance to the increase of business.
This assignment would be well suited for a vibrant individual looking to utilise their legal secretarial skills and have experience in working in a variety of areas.
This is a temporary position. Applicants must be immediately available to start the assignment. The position will be Monday to Friday. This role would be ideal for someone who is looking for temporary full time work.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Providing first-class secretarial support to a variety of busy legal teams
- Accurate production of Court forms and some documents; amendments to correspondence and documents, whether by tracked changes or otherwise
- Using a case management system to process and progress files
- Producing bills and other financial administration
- Assisting with reception cover when required; welcoming visitors and answering all incoming telephone calls to the office
Skills and experience required:
- Previous legal secretarial experience, either as a legal secretary, or in a secretarial role which has involved the production of professional correspondence documents
- Excellent communications skills, both verbally and in writing
- Understanding of the importance of working with discretion and confidentiality
- Positive and proactive working approach
- Good attention to detail
- Monday to Thursday 9:00am - 5:30pm
- Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £12.22 per hour