We're excited to present a fantastic opportunity for a skilled Logistics Administrator to provide valuable clerical support to a pioneering local agency that is known for producing stunning retail design concepts on behalf of a range of high-profile international brand names.
The successful candidate will use their sound understanding of the order-fulfilment cycle to deliver the seamless administration of all supply chain and logistics processes.
This is a fixed-term contract role for a period of 9 months. Due to urgent business requirements, applicants must be available immediately or within one week's notice.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Raising Purchase Orders
- Dealing with Goods In and Goods Out administration
- Processing export information and liaising with domestic and international freight companies
- Managing the logistics process smoothly
- Contacting suppliers with updates and ETAs
- Preparing shipping paperwork
- Maintaining records and documentation for suppliers and customers
- Planning shipments based on product availability and customer requests
Skills and experience required:
- Extensive experience as a logistics and / or supply-chain administrator
- Sound understanding of the Freight Management process and the order fulfilment cycle
- Outstanding organisation and time-management skills
- Able to cope well with a busy workload and meet deadlines
- A flexible and problem-solving approach
- Strong IT skills, particularly in the use of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- On-site parking