FIELD SERVICE ENGINEER (MACHINE TOOL)
Location: Home Based, Midlands Base
Areas: M4/M6 Midlands & South
Salary: c£35k OTE £40k + Car, Pension, Laptop, Phone
Technical: Fanuc & Siemens
Sector: CNC Machine Tool, Automotive
Machine Tool Field Service Engineer is URGENTLY required to join our client, a leading provider of premium CNC machine tools who offer an extensive range of engineering manufacturing services to the Automotive and Aerospace sectors. As part of their continued success and expansion, our client is now seeking a highly skilled service engineer, electrical bias with excellent CNC ability to undertake delivering of high end machine tool services throughout the UK.
As Field Service Engineer, you will be responsible for attending customer sites, breakdown service, repair and fault find on a wide range of CNC controlled machine tools which include multi axis machining centers and lathes.
The Successful Applicant will should have the following;
- Have a strong technical understanding - ideally apprentice trained within technical engineering
- A track record of working within a machine tool industry sector.
- Extensive CNC Machine tool equipment knowledge i.e. Lathes, grinding machines, horizontal and vertical machining centres and Turning machines.
- Working experience on CNC & PLC Fanuc or Siemens controls.
- It is ESSENTIAL you have both mechanical and electrical skills with a minimum 30% on your weakest skill
- Carrying out both reactive and planned maintenance
- Covering mostly a local/regional patch with some work outside of this
- Full and Clean Valid UK License
This is an excellent opportunity to join a market leader whom specialise in premium machine tool products to blue chip clients. Base salary is competitive depending on experience with package to include car or car allowance, pension and paid overtime at weekends.
Home based role anticipating to undertake UK wide client site coverage - ideal residing locations would include within and around the following areas: Birmingham, Leicester, Nottingham, Coventry, Worcester, Telford, Wolverhampton, Dudley, Leamington Spa, Nuneaton, Rugby, Northampton, Stafford, Tamworth and Warwick.
All applications for this position must be eligible to live and work unrestricted in the UK - Vanilla Recruitment are unable to assist with the award of Visas of UK Work Permits at this time.