A grown business who work with some of the best-known brands globally has an exciting opportunity for an aspiring and driven finance professional to partner with directors and provide both operational and commercial support.
You will provide the day to day financial operational support to the UK business, and take a strategic view on the businesses activities both at home and internationally.
This role will require you to have the hunger and passion to drive the business forward, but still have a prudent and diligent approach to the liquidity of the business.
It is anticipated this position will progress to being part of the Senior Leadership Team and in the long-term assets within the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Month end management accounts
- Managing margin, cost and sales forecast reporting across all regional activities
- Provide monthly insight around costing and any associated variance
- Manage accounts preparation, statutory reporting / year end and providing companywide financial insight
- System implementation
Skills and experience required:
- CIMA - PQ / finalist
- Project costing experience would be advantageous
- Ideally multiple currency and international trade experience
- Multi-currency knowledge
- Ability to influence and work with team members
- Competent systems capability
Salary and benefits:
- £32,000 - £35,000 + bonus
- Pension scheme (5% Matched)