We are currently recruiting for a Mapping Assistant for our growing client, based in the Corby area. The Mappers purpose is to carry out all necessary tasks as instructed and act as an ambassador for the company. You will be researching different geographical locations nationally to transfer data on to excel spreadsheets.
To be considered for this position it would be desirable that you have a driving licence and access to a car.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching and collating data on specific areas instructed by your team leader
- Completion of the assigned workload within the time-scales provided.
- Completion of all data entry related tasks to a competent level of accuracy in all areas of the operations process.
- Working under your own initiative to validate the eligibility of the new prospects.
- Rectify errors and achieve accuracy in all areas of work processed.
- Act as a team player and display positive attitudes towards teamwork and team members peers
- Attend and complete any training required by the business.
- Complete other duties as deemed necessary by the business.
Skills and experience required:
- High attention to detail and quality orientated
- Experience with data entry would be desirable but not essential
- Computer literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High standard of customer/client service skills
- Quality orientated
- Willingness to learn and develop within the company
- 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £8.00 per hour
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.