We are currently recruiting for a Mapping Assistant for our growing client, based in the Corby area. The purpose of the role is to carry out all necessary tasks as instructed and act as an ambassador for the company. You will be following up different leads and be heavily focused on the research element needed.
This is a temporary position starting mid-May to mid-June through the summer period providing consistent and ongoing work until September 2018.
To be considered for this position it would be desirable that you have a driving licence and access to a car.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Researching and collating data on specific areas instructed by your team leader
- Completion of the assigned workload within the timescales provided
- Completion of all data entry related tasks to a competent level of accuracy in all areas of the operation process
- Working under your own initiative to validate the eligibility of the new prospects
- Rectify errors and achieve accuracy in all areas of work processed
- Act as a team player and display a positive attitude towards team work and team member peers
- Attend and complete any training required by the business
- Complete other duties as deemed necessary by the business
- Experience with data entry would be desirable but not essential
Skills and experience required:
- High attention to detail and quality orientated
- Experience with data entry and verification
- Computer literate
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- High standard of customer/client service personal skills required
- Willingness to learn and develop within the company
- Monday to Friday 9:00am - 5:00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £8.00 per hour