We're proud to be supporting an award-winning local service provider with the recruitment of a talented Marketing Manager.
Working alongside the sales team, the successful applicant will play an integral role in promoting the brand, designing a long-term commercial marketing strategy and coordinating effective day-to-day campaign activity across a range of platforms.
Based in modern, well-located offices in Market Harborough, the company enjoy continued growth and have secured and maintained a number of prestigious partnerships through the delivery of a well-reputed service to a range of delighted business customers.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Updating and maintaining the company website with exciting content that is consistently fresh and engaging
- Monitoring SEO performance and reporting online analytics and trends
- Designing and delivering creative and interesting event solutions to support business development and growth
- Building a strong portfolio of case studies and testimonials
- Budget management and ROI reporting
- Providing updates to partners in relation to marketing activities and campaign results
- Coordinating the production and distribution of all printed promotional material
- Devising a marketing strategy and identifying opportunities for business development
- Overseeing all digital marketing activity including email correspondence, social media presence and industry blogs
Skills and experience required:
- Significant and demonstrable experience in a similar role, either as a Marketing Manager or as a well-versed Marketing Executive with standalone responsibilities
- Able to produce outstanding written work with a professional and engaging tone
- Customer-focused, forming ideas for future strategies based on listening to and understanding their needs
- Sound knowledge of current Social Media channels and digital marketing trends
- Creatively-minded, with examples of delivering innovative, results-driven campaigns
- IT proficient, particularly in the use of MS Word and Excel
- Comfortable in delegating to colleagues and working collaboratively as part of a team
- Full, clean UK driving licence
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 09.00 - 17.00
Salary and benefits:
- £28,000 - £35,000
- 20 days annual holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Healthcare scheme & benefits package
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.