We're excited to be supporting an inventive and forward-thinking PR agency with the recruitment of a talented Marketing Account Executive who will join the hardworking team at their bright and modern Head Office in Market Harborough.
This is a wonderful opportunity to contribute to the continued success and future development of a trusted local business with a growing portfolio of well-reputed national clients.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who are passionate about a marketing career within an agency environment and can demonstrate significant experience of producing marketing material.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Attending client meetings
- Discussing and producing on and offline marketing material for clients
- Building relationships and liaising with digital marketing and advertising agencies
- Building relationships and liaising with designers (outsourced)
- Producing newsletters, videos, email campaigns and social media
- Organising events
- Working to tight deadlines
- Having the right information to the right people at the right time
- Carrying out research and providing reports to the Senior Management Team
Skills and experience required:
- A relevant degree along with extensive commercial experience via an internship, placement year or post-graduate employment which has given you the expertise and knowledge to confidently produce on and offline marketing material (non-PR).
- Confidence liaising with clients, colleagues and suppliers
- An organised and self-disciplined approach to work, with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively to meet deadlines
- Personal drive, hungry to learn and progress
- Full, clean UK driving licence
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £18,000 - £25,000
- 25 days annual holiday + bank holidays
- Free car parking