Can you design perfectly-targeted and eye-catching social media and marketing campaigns? We're currently supporting an outstanding local Private Care Provider with the recruitment of a talented Marketing Assistant to join their growing team.
We'd love to hear from enthusiastic marketing masterminds with an analytical mindset, who enjoy combining creativity with careful strategical planning in order to secure tangible and consistent results.
The focus of your role will be to successfully promote the ongoing carer recruitment drive to generate interest and applications from a local audience. You'll do this by combining a range of digital and traditional marketing techniques, along with organising and attending a series of recruitment events.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Putting together a slick, creative and effective social media strategy across Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn to attract the interest of potential applicants
- Devising new ways of reaching out to prospective new carers in the local area, using community portals such as NextDoor and other emerging forums, apps or groups
- Reviewing and optimising the website in order to increase traffic
- Monitoring recruitment software to assess the volume and online origin of incoming applications
- Carrying out careful analytics to gauge the success of campaign activity, providing weekly and monthly reports and identifying any issues requiring attention
- Researching current competitors and monitoring their marketing activity
- Strategically planning targeted SEO and PPC activity
- Planning and creating regular newsletters, agreeing artwork, overseeing production and arranging distribution to a relevant audience
- Organising, promoting and attending quarterly Recruitment Events
Skills and experience required:
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a marketing or social media role which combined creative duties with analytical responsibilities and strategical planning
- A qualification in marketing or an associated subject would be an advantage
- Excellent up-to-the minute understanding of social media channels, industry news and emerging trends
- Able to carry out effective campaign analysis, report on findings and use results to plan future marketing strategies
- IT proficient, with knowledge of design software such as Illustrator, InDesign, or Canva
- Excellent communication skills, confident in liaising with colleagues, partner organisations and applicants in a friendly, helpful and engaging manner
- Self-motivated and resilient, with a positive approach
- Consistently accurate attention to detail
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm (37.5 hours per week)
Salary and benefits:
- £20,000 - £25,000 dependent on experience
- 28 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.