A market-leading local company is looking for a Marketing Assistant with a proactive and diligent approach, to provide assistance to their marketing team and to assist in refining their UK and global database. The successful candidate will work within a team and be responsible for assisting on several marketing activities and projects, along with support on various data-led activities.
Our client is looking for a confident, friendly and professional candidate with a tenacious attitude and passion for marketing, along with a good level of IT proficiency and the ability to adapt to new computer systems quickly and accurately.
This is a really exciting time to join the business and become part of the foundations of the marketing department.
Ideally, you will have 1 to 2 years previous experience working within a marketing department. This role will also include travelling to their London office once or twice per month depending on the business requirements.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist in monthly/ quarterly marketing campaigns
- Assist with the management of all social media platforms, creating a strong presence within the target market.
- work closely with key team marketing ambassadors /directors in offices across the globe
- Liaising with graphic and print 3rd party agencies, ensuring all deadlines are met.
- Assist with organising, planning and supporting various events throughout the year
- Writing and creating e-shots and literature, working within company brand guidelines
- Arranging and sending e-shots and hard copy mailings
- Assist with the creation of PowerPoint presentations including marketing statistics and report figures
- Assist with the management of the company website and updating new content
- Attending promotional events and exhibitions
- Assist in the development of marketing strategies to create high impact insights on target audiences on client and candidate side
- Assist in working alongside the global marketing team to develop presence and look at best wat to be the most ROI
- Look at using basic analytical tools to monitor different areas and identify what is working and what isn't.
- Carrying out research to establish potential clients and contacts
- Monthly emailers to the in-house placements survey management system and manage response accordingly
- General administrative support; answering telephone enquiries, producing documents and correspondence, receiving and sorting mail
Skills and experience required:
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years' experience within a Marketing Admin/assistant level position
- Degree qualified within a marketing capacity
- Previous project-related, database or research experience
- Ability to compose content on the company's behalf in their language style