Passionate marketing experts will love this opportunity to join a supportive and family-orientated professional services company. The hardworking team at this well-reputed business delight their clients with their can-do approach, and are enjoying continued success and rapid growth as a result.
We're looking for someone with an up-to-the-minute and detailed understanding of a broad range of digital and traditional marketing channels, with a flair for insightful marketing analysis, who can't wait to capture the imagination and interest of potential business customers, as well as building a loyal and engaged online audience.
You'll join a friendly, positive and helpful team, working within a stylish and contemporary open-plan office.
Duties and responsibilities
- Running social media campaigns to promote a range of services and products
- Coming up with creative and innovative ideas for lead generation campaigns
- Carrying out strategic planning and executing the process each month and quarter
- Using SEO and PPC to drive traffic towards the company website and communication channels
- Monitoring social media performance and analysing traffic data
- Preparing monthly reports for the Managing Director with regards to campaign performance
- Researching potential events for the company to attend
- Managing and coordinating attendance at exhibitions and trade shows
- Using Google Analytics to generate reports on traffic
- Taking control of the marketing process to ensure it is in line with company budget
- Qualifying the generated leads and forwarding these on to the correct person in the team
- Running competitor research analysis
- Researching the ideal client for the business
Skills and experience required:
The successful applicant will impress us with their enthusiasm, drive and initiative and will demonstrate a genuine passion for all areas of marketing. We'll also be looking for evidence of the following skills and experience on your CV:
- Extensive experience in a marketing role involving campaign management and strategic planning
- Thorough understanding of a variety of digital and traditional marketing techniques, including a wide range of social media channels
- Sound knowledge of Google Analytics
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Confidence in managing and coordinating various events and exhibitions
- Strong IT skills (including Microsoft Excel)
- Experience in using SEO and PPC effectively
- Demonstrates an enthusiastic, positive and can-do attitude
- Takes a flexible and adaptable approach
- Open-minded to new ideas and processes
- Driven and tenacious; enjoys taking on new challenges
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 8.45am - 5.15pm with 45 minutes for lunch
Salary and benefits:
- £25,000 - £28,000 per annum
- 29 days annual holiday including bank holidays and 1 day for your birthday!
- Workplace Pension
- Private medical care
- Death in Service - 3 times your annual salary
- First Benefits Discounts package
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.