Our client, in the regulated professional services industry, is seeking an experienced Marketing Manager to join their expanding team.
The Marketing Manager will work closely with the Managing Director and Operations Manager, and be involved with setting the marketing strategy and delivering the plan. They are looking for a skilled all-rounder with experience working in a regulatory environment, who has strong people management skills as the successful candidate will be managing the sales and marketing functions of the business.
This is a new role, and an exciting opportunity to be part of a motivated, successful and driven team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Contribute to devising and delivering an effective marketing and communications strategy
- Manage and deliver multiple marketing campaigns, across a variety of different channels
- Developing the company's online and social media presence
- Work within regulatory guidelines to write engaging copy and content, and encouraging positive PR
- Compile reports to provide feedback and analysis on campaign activity
- Evaluate campaign performance and identify ways to increase response rates
- Undertake relevant in-depth market, industry and competitive research and analysis
- Manage, motivate and develop the sales and marketing teams, monitoring KPIs and performance
Skills and experience required:
- Significant experience in professional services and a sound understanding of regulatory practices particularly in B2C markets
- Educated to Degree level in Marketing or equivalent professional qualification
- Broad skill set across all online and offline marketing channels, PR and communications, and analytics
- People management and experience of recruiting and managing sales and marketing teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a customer first approach
- Good copywriting capabilities and suggests creative and innovative ideas
- Commercially astute, analytical and results orientated
- Self-motivated with a clear ability to plan and prioritise to ensure targets are achieved and exceeded
Salary and benefits:
- £40,000 - £45,000
- 25 days holiday + Bank holidays