We are currently supporting the recruitment of a Marketing Support Assistant to join an existing marketing department. Suitable candidates will be highly organised and have excellent communication and planning skills with the ability to coordinate multiple tasks at one time.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Liaising with multiple departments to understand requirements from a packaging perspective, and then management of these requirements from packaging specs, briefs, critical path and costings through to delivery and distribution.
- The communication of packaging briefs to nominated suppliers to obtain competitive quotes, accurate print proofs and workable lead time.
- Communicate with the internal Graphic Designer to facilitate the production of print ready artwork.
- Liaise with the Head of Brand & Marketing and Purchasing department to select the appropriate supplier to ensure efficient and cost-effective supply of all packaging categories.
- Coordination of promotional in-store activation kits, working with our systems to run reports for forecasting
- The sourcing of suppliers and liaising with multiple teams across the business all to ensure a successful and timely delivery into stores worldwide.
- Point of Sale: responsibility for liaising with sales teams to establish seasonal requirement, setting up of POS codes, POS lists, print forecasts and managing print inventory - ensuring all print is delivered on time and in budget.
- Brochures: responsibility for setting up of POS codes, obtaining market requirements, inventory management and ensuring a timely delivery and distribution.
- Co-ordination of any development of visual merchandising (VM) stands for all customers.
- Maintaining stock, organising logistics/stock control and day to day budget responsibility for VM stands.
- Liaise with external organisations and internal departments to further the sustainability of our packaging and POS.
- General admin including ordering of business cards, wholesale customer enquiries, supporting dispatch with key promotions, ensuring POS budgets are up to date and the managing of own invoices.
Skills and experience required:
- Self-motivated with excellent organisational skills. The ability to prioritise schedules and manage workload on several projects at any one time within a fast-paced environment is essential.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills at all levels, ensuring that both internal and external contacts are handled in a professional manner at all times.
- Good analytical skills in the interpretation and presentation of data.
- Competence using Microsoft Excel is essential.
- Experience of print management or print buying an advantage but not essential.
- Experience using internal ERP systems is advantageous but not essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Flexible approach with the ability to work as part of a team or independently with good use of initiative as required.
- Monday to Thursday 8.30am - 5.00pm
- Friday 8.30am - 3.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £17,000 - £20,000