A fantastic opportunity for a time-served Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer is now immediately available to join our client, a leading manufacturer of innovative plastic packaging solutions.
The purpose of this position is to undertake essential maintenance works (Robotic & Ancillary equipment), both planned and reactive, that are required for production to run and downtime to be minimised. This is a fully automated, mass production facility with a wide range of PLC driven process, injection moulding and packaging machinery.
Responsibilities of the successful Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- To deliver and maintain a planned preventative maintenance schedule on automated equipment.
- To work in an efficient and safe manner on breakdown repairs on automated equipment
- To support and implement progressive improvements of our existing manufacturing automation processes working with both internal and external resources.
- To be included in continuous improvement initiatives to drive efficiency through the business.
- To deliver improvement targets within area of responsibility
- Assist other engineers with production breakdowns as and when required.
- Available to undertake night shift hours 10pm - 6pm Monday to Friday
- Time-served Multi-Skilled Engineer- Mechanical & Electrical bias
- 17th Edition IEE Regulations is advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience within a Manufacturing, Plastics, Injection mould production industry
Salary and Benefits:
- Circa £28k + shift allowance £3k
- Contractual overtime is available at 20% of salary
Offices based within the East Midlands and commutable in and around the surrounding areas; Leicester, Loughborough, Melton, Corby, Oakham, Corby and Stamford.
Work Permits - Unless otherwise stated if a Job is within the EU, applicants must be authorised to work in the EU before applying.