Our client, is a worldwide market leader in their field, who ensures that customers are offered products of high value and high fashion.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join a growing e-commerce team. The successful candidate will assist with the online visual merchandising across the website and full product range.
A knowledge of high street fashion brands and key trends is key, coupled with the understanding of customer needs to help maximize conversion and cross selling opportunities.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Liaise with marketing to support editorial and email marketing, using knowledge of stock availability to ensure products are commercial and available
- Assist in ensuring all products are correctly and strategically merchandised across the site, in category listing pages, brand listing pages, and promotional / trend pages
- Daily monitoring of incoming product to ensure that listing pages are maintained and updated
- Regular auditing of available product online to ensure that availability is as high as it can be with the customer in mind
- Monitor stock levels and key deliveries to ensure products are available and replenished in time for appropriate promotions and events
- To work with the E-commerce Co-ordinator to produce a constant testing programme, personalising the customer journey as far as possible
- Become an expert user of the platforms operated and explore opportunities to achieve sales growth.
- To manage the company's eBay store and then maximise its potential sales
- To support the Ecommerce Co-ordinator to deliver timely improvement project, liaising with our international development team and external partners
Skills and experience required:
- Commercially aware with sales focus to help maximize conversion and cross selling
- Computer literate. (Microsoft Office package with a focus on Excel)
- Strong communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Proactive and highly motivated team player
- Detail orientated
- Ability to multitask and highly organised
- Self-management skills necessary to achieve deadlines
- Experience in retail, e-Commerce
Hours of work:
- Monday to Thursday 8.45am - 5.15pm
- Friday 8.45am - 4.30pm
Salary and benefits:
- Free parking
- Discount on products
- 22 days annual holiday + bank holidays