We're proud to be recruiting an accomplished and conscientious Personal Assistant on behalf of an award-winning professional services business based in Market Harborough.
The successful applicant will deliver highly organised diary management and seamless administrative support directly to the CEO, whilst performing a range of clerical duties across the business.
Please note that due to the nature of the business, consent to appropriate police and financial background screening is required from any applicants to this role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Carrying out effective diary management, with the ability to calmly and skillfully rearrange and prioritise appointments at short notice
- Checking stationery stock levels on a weekly basis
- Ensuring meeting rooms are always kept clean and tidy
- Answering all incoming calls and directing enquiries to the relevant person
- Providing support to other staff and managers when required
- Ensuring confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Monitoring the CEO's email inbox
- Preparing for meetings, booking venues, circulating agendas and taking minutes
- Collating reports and filing paperwork
- Putting together compliance packs
- Providing administrative support to the CEO and the wider business
- Planning travel itineraries, making all required bookings for transport and accommodation in a cost-effective manner
- Assisting with running personal errands for the CEO where required
Skills and experience required
- Extensive previous experience as a PA at senior management or Board level within a business
- Excellent IT skills, with a strong level of proficiency in Microsoft Outlook calendar management, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding communication skills, demonstrating a friendly and helpful telephone manner
- Produce clear, well-written and grammatically accurate documents, reports and correspondence
- Works well in a team with a consistently positive and collaborative approach
- Understands the importance of maintaining confidentiality
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm with 30 min lunch break each day
Salary and benefits:
- £25,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.