Our client, who provide financial planning services to private and high net worth individuals, is seeking a Paraplanner to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will support three advisors and provide technical research and analysis of existing products, policies and funds along with the composition of compliant suitability reports.
This will be a busy and varied position and for the right person there may be an opportunity to progress into an advisory role.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accurately and efficiently support the advisers to enable the achievement of targets
- Preparing information / comparisons for analysis
- Review / analyse investment portfolio / asset allocation / risk profile
- Prepare draft recommendation letters and compliant suitability reports with agreed recommendations
- Overseeing changes to and implementing chosen investment strategies (ISA tops ups, pension contributions, withdrawals)
- Client relationship management; first point of contact for aligned client portfolio, building rapport and creditability of own portfolio to ensure clients are retained and a source of referrals
- Ad-hoc casework
- Project work - leading, managing or contributing to projects / initiatives as required by the business
Skills and experience required:
- Completion of Diploma in Financial Planning or near to completion
- Previous experience of Paraplanning or Financial Services Administration within a financial services organisation
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- In-depth understanding of compliance
- Priortise and plan own workload
- £28,000 - £35,000
- Bonus scheme
- 25 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays
- Pension 3% / 3%