Our client, who provide financial planning services to private and high net worth individuals, is seeking a Paraplanner to join their growing team.
The successful candidate will support a team of advisers and provide technical research and analysis of existing products, policies and funds along with the composition of compliant suitability reports.
This will be a busy and varied position and a fantastic opportunity to work in a great environment with fun, hard-working people.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accurately and efficiently support the advisers to enable the achievement of targets
- Preparing information/comparisons for analysis
- Review / analyse investment portfolio / asset allocation / risk profile
- Prepare draft recommendation letters and compliant suitability reports with agreed recommendations
- Liaise with the clients' legal and tax advisers
- Ensure all compliance paperwork is complete and in order
- Overseeing changes to and implementing chosen investment strategies
- Establish strong client relationships
Skills and experience required:
- Certificate of Financial Planning (or equivalent) and working towards diploma
- Previous experience of Paraplanning within a financial services organisation
- Good report writing skills
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- In-depth understanding of compliance
- Priortise and plan own workload
Salary and benefits:
- £28,000 - £35,000 dependent on experience
- Structured bonus scheme
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays (increases annually)
- Company Pension (2.5% / 2.5%)
- Death in Service x 2
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.