Our client is seeking an experienced Bookkeeper / Accounts Assistant to join their small office in Lutterworth to assist them in the run up to Christmas and their busiest time of the year. The role will include high volume transactional accounting.
A 4-month temporary contract to commence at the beginning of September 2017.
Flexible hours offered to suit both parties (between 20 - 25 hours per week).
Duties and responsibilities:
- Sales ledger
- Purchase ledger (high volume)
- Reconciliations (high volume)
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within an accounts payable / receivable role
- Numerate with a good eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and support other areas when needed
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word & Excel) and Sage is essential
- Knowledge of Xero is desirable
Salary and benefits:
- £10.00 - £11.00 per hour
- 20 days annual leave (pro-rata)
- On-site car parking