We are currently recruiting for an Administrator to support the Marketing department within a professional educational establishment. This role is based on 22.5 hours per week over a period of 3 days per week, working 43 weeks of the year.
Our client is looking to recruit someone who will be able to raise the profile of the establishment with reference to current and prospective clientele and the local community. You will also be supporting on behalf of the trust and their in-house enterprises and developing external use of the facilities.
The candidate does not have to come from a marketing background as training will be provided, however this would be an advantage.
This is fantastic opportunity to work within a strong business community with all modern surroundings and excellent benefits included.
This is a temporary to permanent position for the right candidate.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Review and update the website regularly, especially the news section and the client portals
- Maintain the presence on social media including Twitter and Facebook
- Review and update the company's publications including assisting the Head of Marketing with the review and updating of the prospectus
- Provide regular press releases to social media
- Assist the Head of Marketing in developing the corporate image of the trust
- Being the first port of call for all new and existing enquires and following this up efficiently
- Taking bookings and manage the arrangements for the external hiring of facilities for events
- Ensure that events run smoothly and being present for as long as necessary to ensure their success
- General administrative support to the Head of Marketing
- Ensure all data is recorded and followed up accordingly
- Dealing and following up all admission enquiries
Supporting School Admissions
- Support the work of the Head of Marketing and handle initial contact for admissions enquiries to LGS. Initial information for the database should be acquired including contact details, pupil's age and interests.
- Ensure all necessary information on first applications to join the school is recorded, including the transfer of pupils transferring from other Trust schools, on an appropriate database.
- Liaise with the PA to the Headmaster and with staff responsible for setting entrance examinations/ interviews, collating information about prospective pupils applying to join the school.
- Be in school on the day of the main entrance exam normally held in January, to liaise with prospective parents and respond to queries, and on the Open Days.
- Acknowledge application forms on receipt and send out entrance examination information to parents.
- Arrange tours of the school for prospective parents. This will involve coordinating with the diaries of the Heads of both schools as applicable.
- Deputise at times when the Head of Marketing is not available, such as on occasions during the school holidays.
- Assist with any other matters relating to Admissions as they arise.
Skills and experience required:
- Office administration experience essential
- The ability to work in a pressurised environment but stay calm and professional
- IT literate with experience of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Exposure or skills in using SIMS - desired but not essential
- Effective communication skills with an excellent telephone manner
- Commercially minded, with good influencing skills
- Flexible and adaptable
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive and positive aura
- 22.5 hours per week based on 43 weeks of the year - 8:30am to 3:00pm
Salary and benefits:
- £9.75 per hour