We're excited to be supporting an inventive and forward-thinking PR company with the recruitment of a talented Account Executive who will join the hardworking team at their bright and modern Head Office in Market Harborough.
This is a wonderful opportunity to contribute to the continued success and future development of a trusted local business with a growing portfolio of well-reputed national clients.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who are passionate about a career in PR and can demonstrate significant experience of producing exemplary written work in one of the following ways:
- Perhaps you have a relevant degree (along with extensive commercial experience via an internship, placement year or post-graduate employment) which has given you the expertise and knowledge to confidently produce effective and engaging copy
- Alternatively, you might already work as a journalist or blogger with an established audience, and be excited by the prospect of moving into a PR environment.
- Or thirdly, you may have already started to build a successful track record in public relations as an assistant or executive within a recognised agency or in-house communications team, and have an interest in advancing your career as part of a progressive PR team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing press releases for publication both on-and-offline
- Creating engaging articles and online content for social media campaigns
- Managing and meeting deadlines and delighting clients with the creativity, care and accuracy put into every piece of written work
- Carrying out research and providing reports to the Senior Management Team
Skills and experience required:
Applicants should meet one or more of the criteria listed in the introductory job summary above, along with the following:
- Exceptional writing ability, proven by specific examples of work
- Confidence liaising with clients, colleagues and media contacts
- An organised and self-disciplined approach to work, with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively to meet deadlines
- Full, clean UK driving licence
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday, 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £18,000 - £25,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free car parking