We're excited to be supporting an inventive and forward-thinking PR company with the recruitment of a talented Account Executive who will join the hardworking team at their bright and modern Head Office in Market Harborough.
This is a wonderful opportunity to contribute to the continued success and future development of a trusted local business with a growing portfolio of well-reputed national clients.
Applications are welcomed from candidates who are passionate about a career in PR and can demonstrate significant experience of producing exemplary written work in one of the following ways:
- Perhaps you have a relevant degree (along with extensive commercial experience via an internship, placement year or post-graduate employment) which has given you the expertise and knowledge to confidently produce effective and engaging copy
- Alternatively, you might already work as a journalist or blogger with an established audience, and be excited by the prospect of moving into a PR environment.
- Or thirdly, you may have already started to build a successful track record in public relations as an assistant or executive within a recognised agency or in-house communications team, and have an interest in advancing your career as part of a progressive PR team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing press releases for publication both on-and-offline
- Creating engaging articles and online content for social media campaigns
- Managing and meeting deadlines and delighting clients with the creativity, care and accuracy put into every piece of written work
- Carrying out research and providing reports to the Senior Management Team
Skills and experience required:
Applicants should meet one or more of the criteria listed in the introductory job summary above, along with the following:
- Exceptional writing ability, proven by specific examples of work
- Confidence liaising with clients, colleagues and media contacts
- An organised and self-disciplined approach to work, with the ability to prioritise tasks effectively to meet deadlines
- Full, clean UK driving licence
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.30pm
Salary and benefits:
- £18,000 - £25,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Free car parking
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.