We are recruiting for a PR and Community Manager to join our client, a leading international fashion retailer based in Northamptonshire. This is a newly created role and will be responsible for growing the social community across a number of brands. We are looking for an individual with a background in public relations and social media marketing, that has experience in consumer or fashion PR, and who has a real passion for working in the industry.
You will be a creative PR professional that enjoys working in a fast-paced and energetic team environment. You will be organised and outgoing with the ability to quickly form strong working relationships. Working closely with the Senior PR Manager, you will be involved in driving social media and PR strategy reporting on performance and analysing results, whilst also managing and mentoring two PR Assistants.
The client will also consider applications from candidates working in an Account Management role for a creative marketing agency who has experience managing Account Executives and a good understanding of managing social and digital marketing campaigns.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist the Senior PR Manager in setting annual PR and social media strategy across multiple brands
- Manage PR activity across all brands
- Develop and nurture relationships with media and press
- Community management of social media channels - predominantly Facebook, Instagram and Twitter - increasing following and growing levels of engagement
- Monitor and report on performance and engagement across all social media platforms
- Motivate, manage and mentor the PR team to achieve objectives
Skills and experience required:
- Experienced PR and communications professional with a track record in PR and social media management
- Understanding, passion and interest in fashion or retail
- Experience of managing and mentoring a team
- Strong understanding of social media management tools
- Experience setting social media strategy, reporting on analytics and performance
- Skilled at juggling numerous projects at once and prioritising busy workloads
- Work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Confident, organised and efficient, results driven
- Excellent communication skills and a flair for copywriting
Salary and benefits:
- £25,000 - £30,000