We're proud to be recruiting on behalf of an extremely well-reputed and community-focused local business, who are looking for an experienced administrator to join their mortgage processing team.
The successful candidate will perform a range of clerical duties in order to assist with the smooth progression of mortgage applications.
This is a six-month fixed term contract, and due to continued growth and the imminent requirement for additional support, the organisation is keen to recruit for the role as soon as possible. As such, applicants should be available immediately, or within a week's notice.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing case files and highlighting any missing information to the relevant team
- Carrying out a range of required compliance checks for each application
- Obtaining employer references and proof of income
- Entering data in a timely and accurate fashion onto internal systems
- Liaising with third parties (such as brokers) during the application process, so as to achieve positive customer outcomes
Skills and experience required:
- Evidence of a prior role in financial services administration would be ideal, however, applications are also welcomed from candidates with extensive senior administrative experience.
- Confident level of IT proficiency, with a good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel
- Able to give examples of having previously worked with excellent attention to detail in an organised and methodical fashion
- Demonstrates a friendly, helpful and positive "can-do" approach to any task
Hours of work:
- 35 hours per week (9.00am - 5.00pm)
Salary and benefits:
- £9.00 per hour