Are you an analytical ace with a real passion for research? We're looking for a skilled Product Analyst with a flair for producing insightful reports on trends, patterns and performance to join an innovative team at an award-winning bank.
Recognised and commended as a unique banking organisation, the business takes pride in setting itself apart from the crowd and is known for its strong brand values, integrity and a commitment to exceptional service. Working in consultation with each customer, they consider individual needs carefully in order to offer the most appropriate solution from a range of straightforward, easy to understand products. This return to a much-valued personal approach is working; the team have enjoyed recent year-on-year growth as word spreads of the outstanding service they deliver.
The successful applicant to this interesting position will provide essential support to the Marketing team by using their finely-tuned analytical skills to build an understanding of customers, brokers and their journeys whilst also keeping informed of competitor activity and offerings.
The role presents a fantastic opportunity to join a cohesive and positive working environment and make a valued contribution as part of a friendly team. As such, we're looking for an approachable, empathetic problem solver with exemplary communication skills who enjoys working collaboratively with colleagues.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Carrying out competitor monitoring analysis
- Reviewing and assessing product performance
- Drafting communications and correspondence (such as letters and emails) to clients and brokers
- Coordinating annual product reviews to ensure that each product is delivering as it should
- Providing research and analytical support to the Marketing team
Skills and experience required:
- A degree (or equivalent qualification) in Business, Finance, Marketing or other analytical subject
- Experience in carrying out detailed research and analysis of data
- Highly analytical, with strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of marketing communication channels would be advantageous
- Excellent communications skills, with an honest, professional and helpful approach
- Able to produce effective, clear and well-structured written reports and correspondence
- Adept at prioritising workloads and meeting deadlines
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- Up to £20,000
- 27 days annual holiday + bank holidays
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Private Medical, Life & Critical Illness Cover
- Interest-free travel to work and personal loans
- Perkbox membership
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.