Strong brand values, integrity and a commitment to exceptional service are standout attributes in the financial services sector. We're looking for a Product Marketing Executive to join an innovative team who are creatively and effectively bringing these qualities to the attention of a wide online audience on behalf of an award-winning bank.
Recognised and commended as a unique banking organisation, the business takes pride in setting itself apart from the crowd. Working in consultation with each customer, they consider individual needs carefully in order to offer the most appropriate solution from a range of straightforward, easy to understand products. This return to a much-valued personal approach is working; the team have enjoyed recent year-on-year growth as word spreads of the outstanding service they deliver.
As a Product Marketing Executive, you will join a creative and friendly product marketing team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assisting in the delivery of the savings funding target for the bank.
- Building an understanding of the savings customer, savings brokers and their customer journeys.
- Building an understanding of competitors and their offerings.
- Delivery of bank wide requirements and campaign across differing audiences and life stages, including producing actionable MI.
- Understanding the marketing strategy and the role the marketing executives play in the delivery of the strategy.
- Ensuring all campaigns and initiatives meet regulatory, risk and compliance requirements.
- Adhering to the Bank's brand and culture values, ensuring that all accountabilities are undertaken in accordance with the Banks policies and procedures, and good customer outcomes form the basis of decisions made.
- Delivering the savings marketing requirements in a well-managed, timely fashion to support the delivery of the funding target for the bank.
- Delivering marketing and initiatives to budget and in a well-managed, timely fashion.
Skills and experience required:
- Demonstrates proven experience in a product marketing role
- Educated to a degree level or equivalent qualification in a marketing subject.
- Shows a working knowledge and understanding of marketing communication channels, product marketing knowledgewould be advantageous.
- Excellent IT skills; fully conversant with MS Office
- Works with diligence and elevated levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Communicates effectively, in a positive and approachable manner
- Good time management, prioritisation and organisation skills.
- Ability to work autonomously, managing a personal workload with good time management, prioritisation and organisation skills.
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm
Salary and benefits:
- 27 days holiday + bank holidays
- Excellent pension scheme
We are employment specialists concentrating on job roles within Office, Sales, Marketing, HR & Training and Accountancy & Finance. We are proud to be an independent recruitment agency helping businesses to employ and hire staff throughout the East Midlands covering Leicestershire, Northamptonshire, Rutland and the surrounding areas, especially Market Harborough, Leicester, Lutterworth, Northampton, Corby and Kettering.