We're proud to be working with an award-winning local company who are looking for a Purchase Ledger Clerk to assist them through a busy period.
Through their provision of dedicated specialist account management, the company are extremely well-reputed in their industry and have developed several prestigious partnerships with a number of leading service providers.
The successful applicant will have a good working knowledge of Sage 50 and Microsoft Excel as well as having previous Purchase Ledger experience and be immediately available to start work.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Accounts payable, matching batching and coding of invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements on a daily and weekly basis
- Preparing payment runs (BACS)
- Processing of staff expenses
- Query resolution
- Reporting on Excel
Skills and experience required:
- Previous experience within a general accounts role
- Excellent working knowledge of Sage Line 50 and Excel
- Numerate with a good eye for detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work effectively within a team environment and support other areas when needed
Hours of Work:
- 3 days per week (8.30am - 5.00pm) - flexibility on days
Salary and benefits:
- £13.00 per hour
- 20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays